For individuals, philanthropic organizations and corporations who understand that education is critical to the future of the community, the Aim Higher Foundation provides scholarship support for children to attend Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis.
Catholic Schools: Excellence in Education:
Every year, 8th grade students in local Catholic schools take the SAT 10 standardized test:
2012-2013 SAT 10 Scores
- 95% Average or above in math problem-solving
- 94% Average or above in science
- 93% Average or above in reading comprehension
2012-2013 ACT Scores
Average score of Catholic high school students in the class of 2013 taking the test is 24.9, nearly 2 points above MN average and 4 points above the national average.
Catholic Schools: Responsible Use of Resources:
Catholic schools achieve excellent results while making responsible use of resources. In fact, Catholic schools educate students at just over half the average per-pupil cost of education in Minnesota public schools.
- The average cost of educating a student in Catholic school (K-12) in the Archdiocese is $7,000 per student per year.
- The average cost of educating a student in public school (K-12) in Minnesota is $12,000 per student per year.
Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis alone save Minnesota taxpayers roughly $300 million in public school costs annually.
For more information on how we can help you help local children aim higher in life by attending the Catholic school or their choice please contact us at 612•819•6711.